Monday, December 3, 2007

Sunday Pages

I spent the ENTIRE DAY (7:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) doing nothing but journal pages. No driving anyone anywhere, no chores except as a break while things dried (I hate drying time) ... bliss! "Six Page" - I'm really just trying to use stuff I have in my files ... and those envelope windows are my current obsession! The 'small packet' tag is one I made a LOOOONG time ago and has been riding around in my junk drawer waiting for a home.
"T" - Veronica sent me this foam 'T' monogram stamp, I love this paper, wanted to fool around with some blue ink I had, too.
"Quiet Eye" - The sheet under the eye was the blotter when I first tried using my Pearl Ex powders, so it's very glittery & magical (didn't scan very well). The mannequin image is one I cut out every time I see it; I keep going back to it. The black border and frill on the photo corner are just rub-ons. Those things are fun!
"Hardware" - this was the only image in my file labeled "Hardware" (ha!). Handpainted paper towels and paper. Business envelope windows.
"Wow Mart" - So entitled because that little Wow Mart tag sticks out like a sore thumb! I was just fooling around with another color of that wonderful Tim Holtz crackle paint here. ANd some favorite Paper Artsy stamp images.
"Fanny" - ya think? Handpainted and stamped paper towel background, my handprint in white over it, a favorite paint chip removed from my inspiration board. I also have a sheet of vellum musical paper OVER this, attached by brads at the top of the page, so I'd actually have some place to journal which was NOT on this lovely lady's bippy.

0 comments: