Friday, December 7, 2007

Ciera News!!!!

I know I said I wasn't going to be able to blog today, but this news is JUST TOO EXCITING!!!!

Here is the email I received from my bro' Chris last night:

"I spent this afternoon working with Ciera to ride her bike without training wheels! She got it down within 15 minutes. She is still wobbly and needs some more work, but she can do it on her own (and wants to!). She is so coordinated, athletic, and determined --- makes me very proud. She gets it in her head to accomplish something and just goes for it!

She only crashed twice. First time was really funny, she sort of hopped off the bike, then the bike spilled in front of her and she fell, sprawled across the top of it. I was laughing really hard and she got SO pissed at me for laughing. Wish I had a pic of that.

I'm proud of my girl -- she really rocked!

Hooray for Ciera! You shouldve seen her --- she was so pleased with herself!

1 comments:

Veronica said...

WOO HOO Way to go ciera you did awesome. Want to see more solo pics of you