Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Apron has Landed! The Apron has Landed!

Judging by this wonderful full-bodied grin, I'd say Chris is right, and Miss Ciera Beara loves it! Grandma and Aunt Toni scored! Ciera is off for her school break, so Chris is hoping they'll get lots of use out of it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sent a link of this picture of Ciera to Heather at www.thepresentpast.com (owner/creator of the lovely on-line shop where I bought the apron) so she could see how JOYOUS her apron has made Ciera. She wrote:
Hi Toni,
The smile on your niece's face is absolutely priceless! She looks so happy and just adorable in her apron. Thanks so much for sharing this with me. It's so nice to hear from customers and I can't wait to share this photo with my family! Tell your niece that I wish her Happy Baking!
Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!
Smiles,
Heather
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comments:

Veronica said...

oh what an adorable picture. I love that apron on her and it fits.