Friday, September 14, 2007

Two Recent Journal Entries


The aviator woman is a photo I've had for over a year, didn't have a clue what this collage was going to turn out to be but it cracks me up! I haven't done a collage at all since I stopped subscribing to the newspaper about 3 months ago.
The second was an excuse to use some of the things I found while camping, and I love these old statuary angels (this came from a transparency sheet I bought from Stampington). The photo of the flowers/pod-like stems is one I took out of FOCUS magazine but even though I carefully wrote down the name of the photographer, I promptly proceeded to lose it. Anyway, I didn't take the photo, but I greatly appreciate its usage here.

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Wow, these are beautiful. I love love love them.

www.arizonawrecks.com said...

Very cool! I like that a lot. --Cameron