Thursday, September 13, 2007

21 Years

September 19th will be Bobby's and my 21st wedding anniversary. My mind has been so dry that I haven't even attempted to design a card, let alone think about where we might want to go, what we may want to do. I'm thrilled -- by us, for us -- just drawing blanks all over the place about festivities. I just want to be with him - I don't really care if we go anywhere at all. I'd like to get out my camera and a roll of film, and just shoot a whole roll of him. I LOVE pictures of him -- alas, he detests having his photo taken. He's been craving a day trip up to Jerome so I think we will focus on accomplishing that.

1 comments:

Veronica said...

Oh my gosh, congratulations. Tell Bobby that I need the pictures for something I am working on and to smile.
Have the best day ever you two deserve it so much. mwah