Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Misty Mawn Piece

If I had $210 I didn't need, I'd get this. It's the latest piece on Misty Mawn's blog and in her ETSY shop and I think it's exquisite! Her blog is the reason I blog (*outside of Miss V's insistence, grin*), her photography is perfection -- for me, there's something inherently necessary about her blog, thoughts, & art. [Blog address is listed over on my side bar of Daily Reads.] Actually, Misty's blog is solely responsible for helping me move past the horrible mental images from David's car accident that were holding my mind hostage and preventing me from creating. The first time I saw her blog, which was in late July or early August, I also exhaled for the first time since that accident (June 17th).

1 comments:

Veronica said...

OH my gosh I would so buy this piece too. I love it. There is just something about this piece. I love it all just beautiful.