Thursday, February 28, 2008

My 'Anonyrrie Phase' Begins

You must begin with Anonyrrie herself to understand from whence my enrapture came. This link will presently also take you directly to her February 22, 2008 entry in which she explains how her canvases are born -- as a journal page, an experiment with background, texture, color, whimsy, pattern, technique, media -- along with their subsequent transformation to 'piece'. All of this went down my creative throat like pure spring water. Yes! Yes, this is it! And so last night, I began. This background has 4 layers already. I'm starting to 'see' what it might become, but am holding back from predetermining anything! This is a loose journal page - I canNOT work on something this elaborate when it's attached to a binding.

3 comments:

Carla said...

I can't wait to see where this goes!

Jamie Martin said...

So far it's beautiful!
Enjoy you 82 degree weather, it sounds perfect. Here in So. Cal. it will be in the mid 70's, don't you just love living where it is warm :)

Mercedes said...

Wow, four layers!! Even if you don´t add anything is a nice background. Or even just a word on the botton!