Thursday, March 6, 2008

An Award from Vicki - THANKS!

This came to me from one of my SBS 11 Sisters, Miss Vicki - what a surprise and I'm SO elated! I am supposed to send this on to five people who make MY day, so here they are:

1. Beth, for inspiration and giggles.
2. Czina, for new perspectives, honest words, and pictures I love.
3. Gennine, for one of the most amazing journals I've ever seen.
4. Veronica, for sisterhood but also because she always somehow helps me push my borders, expand my margins, and believe I'm capable!
5. Jo, for a homey, tender & true blog and because I somehow have this sense that she and I have always known each other.

6 comments:

beth said...

You are too sweet !!! Now to make sure I keep up with this award, I'll do my best to keep you inspired and laughing !!!

Thanks for being part of my blogging world !!!

Geninne said...

Thank you so much Toni, you made MY day :)

Carla said...

Yay! You got this pretty badge, too! I think you deserve it, I was glad to see it pop up when I checked on you today!

gillyflower said...

well looks like you have won another award as i would like to nominate you for the made my day award to as just love visiting your blog to see what you are up to
the info is on my blog so hope you enjoy your award
gill

Czina said...

thanks, and toni, please be free to pother me!

jo said...

Aw thanks Toni!!! You made me cry with your wonderful comment but I know exactly what you mean x