Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Debut of One Piccaso-Esque Cat - Completed

Just gimme the moon, some fish bones, and some yowlin' homeboys, baby! Close-up of the alley trash can, complete with stashed harmonica, and the Critical Lists: Restaurants, Music, and Veterinarians.
Bobfather is on his way over to pick me up! Now I'll be treated to kick-ass guitar playin' & harp blowin' every day. Love me, pet me, make me PURRR.

Sheldon? It's been an honor, Bro'. Watch out for those toaster-ovens, and as for that thimble? Be proud!

2 comments:

Veronica said...

OH MY GOSH, Toni baby this is freaking fantastic. has bob seen it yet?

I love it and the trash can oh how cute.... the notes the whole thing such a mind you have. loving it baby

Timothy Hunt said...

Toni,
I really enjoyed your photo's, the way you isolate small details they become monumental in themselves. This is the kind of attention to detail that makes your collages so strong.

Now I see why you revisited my picture to look at the individual parts. Thanks for your kind words.

Tim.